INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY AN IRON ON PATCH: Heat seal iron on appliques are easy to place on a garment, tote bag, place-mats, sheets, etc. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS; (1) Preheat iron to “cotton” setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION. (2) Position design and cover with thin pressing cloth. (3) Press straight down with constant pressure for 25 seconds. DO NOT IRON BACK AND FORTH. (4) Allow to cool thoroughly before using. Heat seal to cotton and cotton polyester fabrics. DO NOT APPLY TO RAYON, NYLON OR TRI ACETATE FABRICS. These designs are machine washable and dry cleanable. Manufacturer recommends delicate cycle of washing machine and line dry.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY CERTIFICATE: These patches come with a Lifetime Warranty Certificate that is guaranteed by the manufacturer. This certificate is included with each sale. Please refer to images of what you will be sent.
- SURFACE APPLICATION: Do not apply to rainwear (waterproof), highly elastic, rayon, nylon or triacetate fabrics. Once applied, this iron on embroidered applique is permanently attached to garment and once properly applied is machine washable, dryable and dry cleanable.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: This product is made of 100% non-toxic materials and is safe for the environment!
- SPECIAL ITEMS ADHERENCE: For special items meant to last for a very long time, such as quilts, ironing on the patch and then reinforcing with a few extra stitches is an effective way to ensure permanent placement.
- ADHERING: This iron on applique can even be added to paper using glue, so this decorating concept is not limited to the iron-on or sewing technique.