Level 2 lockdown puts Cycle 4 Change on the road again

Level 2 lockdown puts Cycle 4 Change on the road again

…restart his passion, Cycle 4 Change.Fitness instructor Van der Byl founded the Cycle 4 Change project in 2016 to improve … whole lot of mental toughness as “physical fitness counts 40% of the journey and the other 60% is mental”.Lockdown…

23
Like
Save

Comments

Write a comment

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.